United States/Cuba Educational Seminar June, 27th 2009
The Alliance for Responsible Cuba Policy Is pleased to anounce a United States/Cuba educational seminar,"Rapprochment with Cuba: Good for Tampa Bay, Good for Florida, Good for America." The seminar will take place on June, 27th 2009 at The Italian Club in Ybor City.
Some of the distinguished speakers you will hear include:
- Mr. Fernand Amandi, Vice President of Sergio Bendixen, a national polling firm
- Ambassador Jorge Bolanos, Chief of the Cuban Interests Section (by video teleconference)
- United StatesCongressman Bill Delahunt, (D-MA)author of "Travel Bill in the United States Congress"
- Alfredo Duran Esq. Veteran of the Bay of Pigs
- Dr. Wayne Smith, professor John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland and the former Chief of Mission at the American Interests Section in Havana, Cuba